search instagram arrow-down
ReginaMary Messa

While you were away, I wrote this…

Blogs I Follow

Instagram

Follow Cosmicknitter on WordPress.com

Goodreads

A Blast From the Past

"My Wife, World Traveler"

You don’t typically hear from me more than once in the same week, but I thought this quote was very dear and worth sharing.

Do you ever look at your blog’s ‘Stats and Insights’ page? Being a self-proclaimed geek, I love reading this data daily. (data? barely know her!).

Yesterday, I looked at the map showing the home country of all my readers; it was so amazing that I just had to share it with my husband. His response was “my wife, world traveler!”. That got me thinking (a rare and sometimes frightening phenomenon).

Regina conquers the world!

We are so blessed to live in a time where relationships can be forged from hundreds or even thousands of miles away by celebrating that one singular worsted weight thread that we all share. I believe this connects us as makers as well as sisters and brothers of God.

Today, I will meditate on this while giving thanks for the graces I have received by knowing you and traveling with you on this journey around the world. Thank you for inviting me into your homes and hearts.

Peace in your day.

Love, Regina

13 comments on “"My Wife, World Traveler"

1. Stats is the best page WordPress has! I love when a new/unexpected country pops up too.

Liked by 1 person

2. I completely agree! I am in awe that people from places I am likely to never visit can connect with me and me with them. The world becomes smaller.

Liked by 1 person

1. ReginaMary says:

Smaller and a little kinder. Have a great day!

Liked by 1 person

3. Well, I’m off to look at my stats page. I’ve never looked at it before.

Liked by 1 person

1. ReginaMary says:

Be careful, you might get sucked in!!

Liked by 1 person

1. It was incredibly interesting! I made my husband look at it too.

Liked by 1 person

2. ReginaMary says:

Did he call you a world traveler too?

4. Sheryl says:

The world is sure getting smaller. It’s amazing how we can communicate with people around the world via our blogs.

Liked by 1 person

5. Juliann says:

I have not looked at stats for a long time but I’m sure I will head over and check them out now!

Liked by 1 person

1. ReginaMary says:

I’m such a geek, really. I own my inner nerd.

6. ortensia says:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

the twisted yarn

Knitting, crochet, running, and silliness.

HighlandHeffalump

Things I’ve made, places I’ve been...the ramblings of a craft maker with wanderlust!

HERON POND DESIGNS

Handcrafted for you: custom knitting, fine handwovens and awesome socks

Knitting Unplugged

Get Knitting, Get Knowledge, Get Skilled

hope moquin

CELEBRATE PEOPLE

a thoughtful reveal

All reviews are my honest opinion on books I've read by request or inclination. Whether purchased by me or provided by an author or a rep, all opinions are my own and I receive no compensation of any kind. My reviews may be revealing, but they will not spoil your enjoyment of the book.

@judyschickens

Italian style meals and sustainable gardening advice you'll love!

Reflection of My Journey

The chaotic life of a working Mom. Finding Peace and Stillness.

Nomad

Stories from the journey home

worry-less-journey