I was reading a fun post by my fellow blogger “Compassionknit“. She shared a fun little Q & A so I thought I would add my two cents.
Do you prefer to knit with bigger needles or smaller needles?
- I definitely prefer a smaller needle. I find I have to do less manipulating to get a decent tension.
Do you like to have a bulky knit or crochet going with a sock at the same time to alternate weights?
- I literally just discovered the fun of having a crochet project in the mix. Having one needle and one loop to contend with makes for easy stitching!
Do you have a pattern that can be a bookmark or a shawl?
- I don’t think I have a pattern suitable for a bookmark, but I LOVE using ball bands. I don’t know why, though. Maybe it’s because they are always lying around and very accessible.
Do you think Leaves are the easiest object work into a project or are you a Feather and Fan wave person?
- Can you believe I have never done a leaf pattern? I know!! That’s why I love chatting with you all; I get so many new ideas.
Do you like to read books about places you have been to visit?
- I prefer reading about places I would like to visit. I just finished a book about the Civil War and would love to plan a trip to Gettysburg.
Do you know an author?
- I do know an author. She writes wonderful books for Young Adults. I will link her here: Ann E. Burg We are fortunate to have many talented writers in Rhinebeck, and I am infinitely blessed to call Ann my friend.
Do you know a pattern author?
- I know people who tinker, but as far as big-time designers, I do not.
Do you wish you could write like someone ? Who?
- I would love to write like Mark Twain!!
Do you plan months ahead for a local person or within an hours drive, for a get together?
- No, my get togethers tend to be planned a few days or a week in advance.
Do you like a text such as: “Hey, we are at such and such, want to join in?”
- I love those kinds of texts, they often result in some really fun times!
Now, don’t you feel like you have seen a bit more of the deep dark recesses of my brain? Not as scary as you thought, right?
What interesting tidbits are dwelling in your brain? Answer some of the questions if you want. Who knows, we may be long lost twins!
In case you thought you could get through a post without a photo of dog-dog, you were soooo wrong!
Stay tuned for my next post where I share my adventures on the Long Island Yarn Crawl!
Until then, please keep yourselves and your families in good health.
Blessings and love,